John L. Scott Real Estate was founded in 1931 and is currently led by third generation chairman and CEO, J. Lennox Scott. John L. Scott has over a 100 offices and more than 2,600 sales associates in the states of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The award-winning website, www.johnlscott.com, receives over one million visits a month.
Here are John L. Scott Real Estate’s most notable company facts and awards:
• John L. Scott Real Estate was founded by John L. Scott in 1931 in downtown Seattle.
• Chairman & CEO, J. Lennox Scott, is the third-generation Scott to lead the family business.
• John L. Scott Real Estate has over 100 offices and over 2,600 sales associates located throughout the states of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
• In 2009, John L. Scott Real Estate closed more than 25,000 transactions, grossing more than seven billion dollars in volume sales making it one of the most productive regional real estate companies in the nation.
• Consistently ranked one of the most productive real estate brokerage in the nation by RIS Media.
• Consistently ranked one of the largest regional real estate company in the nation by REAL Trends.
• Recipient of Mega Marketing Award for having one of the top real estate marketing programs in the nation.
• Recipient of Inman Innovator Award for “Most Innovative Real Estate Company in the Nation.”
• JohnLScott.com receives over one million visits a month, producing over 6 million listing views.
• John L. Scott Chairman & CEO, J. Lennox Scott, honored three times by REALTOR Magazine as one of the “25 Most Influential Individuals In Real Estate In The Nation.”
• In 2005, J. Lennox Scott was inducted into the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers Hall of Leaders.
• In 2010, the John L. Scott Foundation contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to sponsor events that helped raise almost $8 million to support children’s hospitals throughout the Northwest.
• In 2001, company founder, John L. Scott, was inducted into the Puget Sound Business Hall of Fame.
• Every year the John L. Scott foundation contributes hundreds of thousands of dollars to sponsor events that help to raise millions of dollars for children’s healthcare throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Media please email email@example.com to contact our Public Relations department.